For hundreds of years, chakra healing has been a science to reckon with and is making a comeback in the medical field as well. Find out if you have any blocked chakra.
But before we get started here is what you should know about the chakras and their power in our lives.
What are the chakras?
The chakras are located below our back from the top of our head to the base of the spine. Word ‘chakra“is the Sanskrit word for”wheel“.
These wheels are the seven points in our body through which energy is circulated in our body.
The chakra in our body obstructs the uninterrupted flow of energy and thus disrupts the organic flow of our body, causing emotional and physical ailments.
The seven chakras from below are as follows:
- root chakra
- chakra deficit
- Solar plexus chakra
- heart chakra
- throat chakra
- The third eye chakra
- crown chakra
Each of these chakras is directly related to a specific part of the body and thus affects our overall health – taking all the major systems in our bodies such as the digestive system, reproductive system, and respiratory system, to our intuition; It is essential to keep these power wheels unobstructed to allow our body to function as it was designed.
The chakras in our body can be blocked due to various factors, the most common of which are diet, negative thoughts, stress and sedentary lifestyle.
We can easily unblock and treat any chakra by implementing a few simple lifestyle changes that can manifest drastic improvements in our overall physical and emotional well-being.
Related: What are the chakras? Quick and easy guide
Which of your chakras are blocked?
The first step to curing any disease is to find a solution to the problem. The same goes for the blocked chakras.
Before we can focus on unblocking certain chakras, we need to know which wheels are blocked. You may discover that many of them are blocked or you may find one or two that need scanning.
Find out which areas you should focus on healing by selecting the list of symptoms below associated with each chakra.
1. Root chakra
the color: red
an item: a land
Site: base of the spine
Goal: It is related to the basics of survival: food, shelter, safety, comfort, and belonging.
Ban by: Fear that cannot be managed.
When Root Chakra is blocked:
- You often feel stumbled and inactive.
- She is under tremendous pressure due to external pressure.
- You feel insecure about your life.
- You feel left out in a variety of situations.
- You are facing constant financial problems.
Related Topics: The Most Powerful Chakra Based On Your Zodiac Sign
Root Chakra Healing:
- You can engage more in activities close to nature such as gardening, go for morning chores in the garden, walk barefoot on the grass, do healthy cooking, and take long walks.
- Surround yourself in a safe and comfortable environment, where you feel calm and serene. Be about earth colors, things that remind you of nature.
- Practicing yoga can bridge the gap between body and soul.
Read The Third Eye Edit: What the Illuminati don’t want to know
2. Sacral Chakra
the color: orange
an item: Water
Site: below the navel.
GoalIt governs communication, sexuality, the quality of interpersonal relationships, pleasure and satisfaction, and the enjoyment of life.
Ban by: guilt.
When the Sacral Chakra is blocked:
- You evaluate yourself negatively, judge yourself in a negative light, and feel inadequate and inadequate.
- You have trouble engaging in a sensual and pleasurable sexual relationship
- You have negative and degrading thoughts about physical intimacy and sexual intercourse.
- You feel disconnected from others.
- You have a punitive attitude towards yourself.
- You desperately search for a worthy partner, and fail to realize that you are loved.